The BIOKINETIX “3E Process – Ergonomics”.
By analyzing the specific job functions that are performed by employees, ergonomic evaluations provide innovative, effective solutions for at-risk behaviors. BIOKINETIX works within your current ergonomic situation and develops a more ergonomically focused and safe work environment for all your employees.
At-Risk Behavior Intervention
BIOKINETIX records data to extract trends and mitigate at-risk behavior in real time. This data is then utilized to develop best-practice job training that prioritizes operational efficiency and low-risk behavior.
- Identifies trends, patterns, and behaviors to be used for job-specific education
- Trains employees on at-risk behaviors, safety techniques, and body positions
- Heightening awareness
- Ensures high-risk behaviors are recognized and mitigated in real time
Evaluates all potential job functions and determines the most effective solutions to be implemented at each level in order to provide an ergonomically-focused and safe work environment.
- Engineering: Identifying any enhancements that can be made to equipment, machinery, production lines, or tools.
- Ergonomics: Developing best-practice ergonomic methods to ensure proper task completion
- Exercise: Determining when pre- and post-task exercises are necessary to mitigate the risk of injury
Job Demand and Hazard Analyses utilize ergonomic and biomechanical principles to comprehensively evaluate occupational risks.
- JDA: Analyzing the physical demands of each job task and ensuring they are matched to individual worker capacity
- JHA: Identifying ergonomic risks, task by task
To speak to a specialist about BIOKINETIX’s Office and Industrial Ergonomics Programs, please contact us.Contact BIOKINETX